YL series single phase 1/2hp 50hz electric motorswith CE certification
3.Rated voltage:110-220V or on request
4.Rated Frequency: 50 Hz
5. Poles: 2
6. Speed: 1400r/min
7. Ambient Temperature: -15°C-40°C
8. Model of CONEECTION: Y-Connection for under 3 KW motor while Delta-Connection for above 4
9. Mounting: B3; B35; B34; B14; B5; B34;V1;V3;
10. Current: 9.6A (AC);
11. Duty: continuous (S1);
12. Insulation Class: B;
13. Protection Class: IP44
14. Cooling Method: IC411;
15. Altitude: No more than 1,000 meters above sea level;
16. Packing: 63-132 frame be packaged by carton&pallets
160-355 frame be packaged by plywood case;
2.Kailida Motors Factory Advantages.
· Prompt Quotation.
· Competitive Price
· Guaranteed Quality
· Timely Delivery.
· 100% Tested.
· Sincere and Professional Service.
· Outstanding Finishing Surface.
· Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
· Specialized in Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Electric Motors since year 2002.
· Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
· Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
WHAT WE DO AT KAILIDA
· Stamping of lamination
· Rotor die-casting
· Winding and inserting – both manual and semi-automatically
· Vacuum varnishing
· Machining shaft, housing, end shields, etc…
· Rotor balancing
· Motor assembly
· Painting – both wet paint and powder coating
· Inspecting spare parts every processing
· 100% test after each process and final test before packing.
WHAT KAILIDA CAN DO FOR CUSTOMERS
· Kailida supplies standard products to customers.
· Kailida supplies standard products under customers' brands and packaging, etc
· Kailida R&D department develops any new products together with the customers.
We Promise you all the time after you working with us for Win-Win Business.
· Prompt Reply to Your Inquiry within 24 Hs during Working Days.
· Long Life Time Products
· Products One Year Guarantee from the Date of Sales.
· Professional Service in Handling Your Goods in Daily Communications
· Deliver Time about 15-20 days for Normal Models.
· Deliver Time about 30 days for New Models upon Receiving the New Samples.