3 Phase IEC Frame 110kw 150HP Electric Motor
|1-9 10-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,747 US $1,727 US $1,707|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Y2-315S-2
- Speed: Constant Speed
- Function: Driving
- Number of Poles: 2
- Certification: ISO9001, CCC, Ce
- Structure: Asynchronous Motor
- Shape: Cat Iron
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases
- Origin: China
- Application: Industrial
- Number of Stator: Three-Phase
- Casing Protection: Protection Type
- Starting Mode: Direct on-line Starting
- Brand: K.Lida
- Power: AC
- Trademark: Klida
- Specification: 110kw
- HS Code: 8501530090
1, Frame Size: 63-355 MM;
2, Rated Output: 0.12-315 KW or 0.15-465 HP;
3, Rated Voltage: 380 V or to be your request;
4, Rated Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz;
5, Poles: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10
6, Speed: 590 -2980 r/min
7, Ambient Temperature: -15°C-40°C
8, Model of CONEECTION: Y-Connection for 3 KW motor or less
while Delta-Connection for 4 KW motor or more;
9, Mounting: B3; B35; B34; B14; B5; V1;
10, Duty: continuous (S1);
11, Insulation Class: B / F;
12, Protection Class: IP44 / IP54;
13, Cooling Method: ICO 141 Standards;
14, Altitude: No more than 1,000 meters above sea level;
15, Packing: 1pc in a Strong carton several cartons on a Pallet or Plywood case.
Kailida Motors Factory Advantages.
· Prompt Quotation.
· Competitive Price
· Guaranteed Quality
· Timely Delivery.
· 100% Tested.
· Sincere and Professional Service.
· Outstanding Finishing Surface.
· Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
· Specialized in Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Electric Motors since year 2002.
· Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
· Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
We Promise you all the time after you working with us for Win-Win Business.
· Prompt Reply to Your Inquiry within 24 Hs during Working Days.
· Long Life Time Products
· Products One Year Guarantee from the Date of Sales.
· Professional Service in Handling Your Goods in Daily Communications
· Deliver Time about 15-20 days for Normal Models.
· Deliver Time about 30 days for New Models upon Receiving the New Samples.